Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8 2013

Hey Mom and Rick

Sorry about the Card. My white shirts have began to deteriorate finally after two years of use. I got a few new ones. (and I'm saving 2 for coming home) and I got shoes that will be for my last month and when I get home. I forgot to tell you that. These shirts from JCpenny were really good. The van heusen ones wore out the first year but these four stafford shirts have lasted me nearly all two years. I also had to pay for a train ticket about 2 weeks ago. I will get reimbursed for it this week.

Conference was great this weekend. We really enjoyed it here and loved Priesthood session it was a really good experience and the First Presidency had great talks that they gave us. And we haven't seen the Sunday Afternoon yet. we will hopefully today. I write emails to Luis which have been really good and I am going to write one to him today. Don't worry about sending me mail or a package. Just send one to him he needs it more than I do and it's cheaper to send it to him anyways. He is doing fantastic otherwise though he has really enjoyed his mission. He is such a hard worker, I have no doubt he has grown dramatically over his mission. We are teaching this amazing family here in Ashford. Andy and Sue and their two boys. They are a great family that were being taught by the missionaries but the missionaries were a bit too hardcore with them. So they kinda became uninterested but then Elder lingam and I went back and they love us! And they are absolutely fantastic. Andy is ex-military due to injury and he just had surgery on Thursday then he stepped on a nail that went through his foot on Saturday and still came to General Conference. He is such a great guy and we are teaching them tonight. He has already read all the way through 1st Nephi and on to 2nd Nephi. I will keep you posted on everything with them. they are absolutely great. We are coming to the end of this transfer and I will keep you posted on if I move or not. Most likely what will happen is Elder Lingam and I will stay together here in Ashford and I will finish my final transfer here as well. Thank you so much for all you do for me. I really am thankful to have parents like you two. I look forward to talking to you in just a few weeks time.

With Love

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages from Home!

Tour of the Flat/Attic

Driving with the Elders

Driving with the Elders Pt2

Driving with the Elders Pt3

Creepy Laugh