Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25 2013


Hey everybody
I am sorry it has been difficult to write and I have been running around all week. We have been super busy here in Ashford. It has been so much fun and we have had great success here and we have Jumped in and pushed ourselves as far and as best as we can. We have definately seen the blessings come from pushing myself. I think that is really the only thing that heavenly father wants us to do is just do our best all stretch all the time. It has certainly tired me out and I have been a bit under the weather. (feeling poorly as they say) But overall I am happy and me and Elder Lingam are having a fantastic time working hard to improve our area and to improve our zone. We have had some great success and I see a big difference in this zone from the first time I was here a year and a half ago.

Sounds like you and Rick are having a great time in Austrailia. Sounds Like such a fun time. It's Autumn down there how strange. I am enjoying it here how is everyone there. Are you all enjoying the nice weather. It snowed here!? What in the world!? So hopefully it'll warm up. Other than that things are great. My cloths are holding up. I've had to sew my trousers a few times in a few places but they are doing great. I am looking around for my last pair of shoes. I will let you know how that goes. Other than that Cloths are fine they are all holding up. Well I have to run and report numbers to president so I hope you have a fantastic week and all goes well.

With love

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages from Home!

Tour of the Flat/Attic

Driving with the Elders

Driving with the Elders Pt2

Driving with the Elders Pt3

Creepy Laugh