Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25, 2013

Hey Everyone,
Crazy things have been going on nevertheless this week has been a fantastic week. I am in love with Stevenage. (My new area) And My companion is Elder Carder (From Wales) He is a funny British man. We served around each other at the beginning of his mission last year. (he makes me feel really old) So I went up to the top floor of the chapel which is the mission office to speak to President and he assigned me to Stevenage which he told me the night before but what he didn't tell me was that I was going to have Elder Carder as a companion which was a great relief because elder carder is great. Elder Carder got the call that morning and he drove the two hours down to London and we made the switch of phones with the other elders. So then Elder Carder asks me, how long have you been in Stevenage. I look at him with amazement and said "as long as you have". We have whitewashed the area. Neither of us have ever been here. It has been great and we have been working so hard. Elder Carder is the first missionary I could share the load with since last July with Elder Tobia. So it has been amazing.
Something that made me laugh this week was my Companion's British Humor I can't handle it sometime. I will have to film it so you can have a laugh as well. So good example before we went to the Chapel we felt prompted to knock on a door. As we approach the door and knocked he looked at me and said, "if it's a pretty girl will you do it?" when the door opened a lady with.........inner beauty (to put it positively) Opened. Elder carder said "well guess this one's mine." The lady wasn't interested and I couldn't hold my laughter as we got to the chapel. He was stoic in his appearance.
Something that made me think this week was Do people in the Terrestrial and Telestial Kingdom continue to commit sin? This was asked by a 15 year old we are teaching (very smart). came to the conclusion That no they can't.
Anyways I really have to run to an appointment
Love YOU
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages from Home!

Tour of the Flat/Attic

Driving with the Elders

Driving with the Elders Pt2

Driving with the Elders Pt3

Creepy Laugh