Saturday, February 2, 2013

January 28, 2013

Hey Misty and Family
That is great that Dad came down to visit. Man I wish Dad took us shopping. Reminds me of Bill Cosby. "Money for the Children....well five children came out of nowhere shhooom. I asked my father for a nickel for the school picnic he would tell me his life story of how he ate dirt for thirty years and he was thankful to eat that dirt." Anyways. That is great that the Kids and Dad had a great time. This week has been my first week in my new area Hyde Park. We have a lot of work to do to get this place going. It has been very difficult leaving London North, I loved that place and didn't really want to go. So I have been a bit distraught but nonetheless this place is great as well. We are doing a lot of Finding to find new investigators so hopefully we will be teaching a lot soon. Not much else is going on for us here. It is great to hear from you and keep me posted. I am living with another missionary companionship. The portugese speakers and one of them is from Mexico. HA Man so many Nacho Quotes flying around. "Don't you wanna little taste of da glory see what it tastes like. I don't believe in God I believe in Science. They think I don't know a butt load of crap about the gospel but I DO!." Okay I'm done now. Take care With Love
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages from Home!

Tour of the Flat/Attic

Driving with the Elders

Driving with the Elders Pt2

Driving with the Elders Pt3

Creepy Laugh