Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 12, 2012

Hey Guys,
Yes the flat is all sorted and we are doing very well here in North London. I sent my SD card a while back, about six months ago it is black and its about 6gb. I hope you got it. It had all my pictures from Ilford (My second area) and I am in my 4th area now. Let me know. Thats cool that Kyley and Julie came over. I wonder where they went. I'm not sure If I could see them but I don't know If I would be able to handle it, I would probably get homesick and it would be hard for a week or two. It's okay I have waited this long, I can wait another 8 months. We met a lady who came to church for the first time last week. Her name is Mojgan (she's from Iran) and She wants to learn more about the gospel and about the church. We met her this week to get to know her and find out more about her. She is here in England with her daughter who is studying. We can't teach her unless she is seeking residence outside of her country because it would be dangerous for her to know the truth and be baptised because of the anti christian feelings there. So we asked her where she plans on going after England and she said america. We asked her where and she said Utah. We were astonished and asked why, she said she has family there (we later found out one of her in laws is a member) and She said there is a big church a really big building she wants to go to. We explained that it is the temple and taught her. We then taught her about modern day prophets. She was so amazed at a modern day prophet and she was so excited and just wanted to learn more. She is a great lady and I hope we can teach her and help her gain a testimony. I just hope that we can explain to her about her country situation and what would happen. We will speak to her about it tomorrow and explain. But the work here is going very well. It is so great to know how amazing the gospel is, remember as you share it think about it, we actually have a prophet of god on earth today and we actually have the original church of Jesus Christ on the earth today as well. We don't really know what we have, until we share it with someone else. Keep being amazing.
With Love
Elder Wilson

P.S. Mock....Yeah..Bird....YEah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages from Home!

Tour of the Flat/Attic

Driving with the Elders

Driving with the Elders Pt2

Driving with the Elders Pt3

Creepy Laugh