Monday, February 25, 2013

February 17, 2013

Hello Everybody,
So Valentines day was just like any other day which I don't mind too much. I kinda forgot that it was actually. Then I saw all the people standing outside Tube Stations with Balloons shaped like hearts and Roses. Oh well. So my address is the mission home address just send stuff there I will get it when I come into the office. Bad News I am being emergency transferred. I am going to Stevenage (outside of london :( Not too excited about it because I just sort of got to know this place and the members. But it wasn't meant to be I am being sent back out. No worries though I'm not too far and I might move in another 3 weeks so we'll see when it happens. Thank you for the Journal prompts I really can't think of anything to write especially since I am moving and this place has been slowly starting to pick up a bit.
One thing I saw this week was The outside of the Royal Albert Hall which is right next to the chapel and I walked around it and thought ( I want to perform there someday)
One Thing I heard this week was the things you hear people speak in London. Not English. They Speak Portugese French German Hindi Tamil Arabic Urouba ebo zulu polish russian latvian Mandarin Chinese japanese and about 40 other languages.
One Thing I have smelled this week was a Multi Stake youth dance HAHA So basically the masking of sweat caused by dancing in a non air conditioned building with cheap cologne/perfume. Oh the chosen generation, how they make our nose hairs burn.
One Thing that I have tasted this week was Ben's Cookies. A warm gooey chocolate chip cookie from the master chefs at Ben's. I treated myself to something real nice. And I hope to do so in Celebration again sometime.
One Thing I touched this week was The Scars of The Victoria Albert Museum. Caused by the bombings of World War II the damage can still be seen on the museum and it reminds those of us who live now, that it has been given to us by those who fought then.
I will let you know if anything exciting and great happens as I go to my new area. I Need to send you my memory Card or cards. So that way I can use up another full card before I finish. I hope that you are all feeling better and that things are going well for you. Remember I will speak to you on mother's day in Three months and then it will be an month and a half and you'll see me again.
With Love
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages from Home!

Tour of the Flat/Attic

Driving with the Elders

Driving with the Elders Pt2

Driving with the Elders Pt3

Creepy Laugh