Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 22 2013

Hello Misty and Everyone,

Much to my dismay I cannot watch it. Why tempt ye me sister. That's okay I will have to watch it at a future date. The Craziest person I met this week, The Shaw family. It's a long story but this family are an inactive family and they are absolutley insane. Neither the mom nor the dad are working (in this country they give you benefits for nothing) so they just sponge off the government and they have 6 children (all of whom have one problem or another). Their house was a pigstie and just being there for 45 minutes made me hate life. Don't take it as sad... you can laugh. It is just self inflicted, they aren't happy because they do nothing but watch telly all day and get on the internet. Eat gross food and yell at their kids. Now they are so down at the bottom of the spiral getting out of it will take more willpower to do the right thing than they have at the moment. And they are the tip of the iceberg that is the Dol of England. (Dol is the benefits) For example if your 17 and pregnant they will give you a house and money each month to live. Whoever thought that was a good idea had another thing coming. Anyways. Ah the Mesa Swap meet I miss that place. What a quality establishment of all the goods you could possibly want. We have a place like that here it's called Camden town. The things they swap are usually just faddish things though. It's a funny place I should take pictures of it if I ever get back to London Again. Yes Crazy thought that Cooper is going to be 7. Tell Him I say happy birthday and be sure to join me in my quarters for some birthday toast. Give Riley a squeeze for me as well. This week has been a pretty good week for us as well. We met a really nice lady out in the middle of nowhere. In England there are all these little villages tucked away and so we were there for a dinner appointment and we tracted since we were early and we met this lady and she said to come back next week. We did and we invited the member along. (Counsellor in the Stake presidency really cool guy) and had a great lesson with her. She has 6 children and use to go to church but because of the way the church was run she stopped going. We have another appointment with her this coming friday. Elder Lingam and I are having a wonderful time here in Ashford and we are looking forward to these next 6 weeks. Well I love you guys and hope you are well.

Hope the Birthday is fun

With Love

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages from Home!

Tour of the Flat/Attic

Driving with the Elders

Driving with the Elders Pt2

Driving with the Elders Pt3

Creepy Laugh