Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 27th 2013


No worries Misty. What's really funny is a member of our ward asked if I had seen this funny youtube clip of how animals eat their food. I laughed and said no but when I get home I guess I really have to. I heard of Airworx it sounds really fun and I love how cooper will quote dodgeball. HAha Steve the Pirate. And Ben Stiller playing a masterful role as the freak gym boss. So this week was really great. Andy and his family are doing really well. Andy quite smoking this week. Cold Turkey! After we left monday night he just decided it is time to quit. He hasn't had one since. From 40 a day to 0. He's also going in for a big shoulder operation tomorrow. He's been waiting a year for this operation. It happened when he was in the military and he blew out his shoulder coming out of a plane. So that's a bit stressful for him but he'll be alright. We'll see him in a full body cast at the end of the week. On a lighter note. My favorite meal this week was Nandos Piri Piri Chicken. It's a restaurant and it was delicious, we had it last P-day and enjoyed the extra hot half chicken. Some scriptures that stuck out in my mind this week was D&C 89:18-21 because of Andy and what he is doing. As well as Moroni 7:48. The Atonement works because of Charity. I'll Let you ponder that one a bit. Well I must run and write to President. Now I want you to do some thing as well.
Answer these two questions you asked me! :)
With Love
Elder Wilson
P.s. Talk to you in 13 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages from Home!

Tour of the Flat/Attic

Driving with the Elders

Driving with the Elders Pt2

Driving with the Elders Pt3

Creepy Laugh