Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17th 2013

Hey Mom and Rick
Yes we did get to see Elder Ballard, it was a really good meeting and we had both Missions there. London and London South. (430 missionaries) It was really cool to be there. I led the music which was great to hear everyone sing and I stood right next to Elder Ballard. He talked alot about the spirit and how important it is in teaching. We even got to ask him some questions about how to become better and it was a great help. Okay so for this whole school thing. I had a counsellor and I spoke to her months before I was leaving to ask her about this I asked her do I need to fill forms out or do something to tell them I am leaving. She said no and I left it at that, I didn't have any knowledge of having to tell them. I just assumed that I would have to re-audition into the school of music to get back in. I do not know. I am a bit hesitant about just jumping right into school. I have nothing to start with. Most importantly I need to save up and purchase a new laptop ( the old one died about 3 months before I left) and find a car. The bank teller job would be just fine I would be perfectly okay with that and I would love to live with Grandma in the extra room. I could pay her off by  doing the garden (yardwork) and cleaning the pool or anything else she would like me to do. If I can I will get my own food and whatnot. I feel like a semester to work and to get in shape for playing would be ideal however it is a long time. But it might be best so I can get organized and get some money. This week has been okay, today has been really good. I have been sitting here emailing and guess who walks up. Andy! So he said he's been meaning to call us today. He might have us back over soon, they're just absolutely stressed with the whole move that's why they haven't met with us. We will hopefully see them when everything slows down for them. So for the most part those are my thoughts today, sorry I don't have a lot of time. I don't have much of it to go around these days. Make sure Rick brings a pair of his work cloths when he comes, we are going to go up and visit a great family here in Kent who want to meet him. They breed horses and she does natural horsemanship. So just in case. He'll get to see the way the English do things. Anyways I must run I will talk to you later.
I love you guys
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages from Home!

Tour of the Flat/Attic

Driving with the Elders

Driving with the Elders Pt2

Driving with the Elders Pt3

Creepy Laugh